INSTANT ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD ON PURCHASE
Maria has been crocheting since she was 11 years old, and has over 15 years experience at selling at arts and crafts shows. When she attends shows, she always receives visits from other crafters that have booths at the same shows, asking her for advice when they see her booth full 95% of the time with paying customers.
She has mentored literally hundreds of crafters, both online and off, and helped them turn their part time hobby into a profitable full time business. She has not had a single person complain about her techniques not working, even though she has over 10 years experience of providing her mentoring services for craft related topics.
She has over 13 years experience at designing her own crochet patterns and other craft projects, and has had a number of her patterns and projects published in nation wide magazines. She has had one article published in a national magazine, and has also won numerous awards for some of her best designs.
You Will Quickly Learn How To
- Create products that sell so fast that you can barely keep up with your orders
- Price your products for maximum profits without confusion
- Cut costs on your materials without killing the quality of your products
- Ensure that your booth stays packed with paying customers
- Stock your booth effectively to increase sales
- Cater to the needs of two types of shoppers that are sorely neglected by most crafters, and why you should cater to their needs for increased sales
- Provide super fast items, and exactly what they are
- Prevent your shoppers from seeing your products as low quality and inferior, and why lowering your prices could make them think just that
- Barter and provide layaway, and why you should never overlook these two methods to increase sales and save money
- How to convert the 2 main types of shoppers into customers for life, and why you shouldn't waste much time on the third type of shopper
- Create small gifts that's inexpensive to make, and how they could increase your sales 100%
- Never become a "Fake" crafter
- How to make personalized cloth labels that will not be torn off your items
- Increase your profits by as much as 300% by implementing just this one tactic before every show
- You will also find included in the manual, 11 crochet patterns that you are free to use for making hot crocheted items that sell like hotcakes!
One of these patterns is a wonderful thread bear pattern. Thread Bears have proven to be hot sellers and wonderful products for people of all ages. These miniature creations have sold for as much $300 each on a particular well-known auction site!